This small family cemetery is a wooded area on the old Koch farm. It is on private property, about 800 feet east of Post Road & sits on the south bank of a small creek, south of a large farm field. The map shows the approximate location. (This cemetery is not the same as Deutsch Evangelical, AKA Fenton Church or Zion United Church of Christ Cemetery, which is located on the northwest corner of Post Road & Troy Avenue.)
According to a reading done by Mrs. Ransom Griffin in 1940, there are thriteen bodies here, though only five are named. The undated reading from the Indiana State Library (link below) is a partial transcription of Griffin's reading.
The cemetery was located, entered with permission & photographed on 15 Sep 2012. There are four markers still standing (inscriptions are in German) & a concrete base for another was located. The names on the existing markers are the same shown on the "Original Cemeteries page" link below. Our burial list shows only the four named markers.
Note that the nearby Zion United Church of Christ Cemetery has also been (mistakenly) referred to as Koch Cemetery.